1. Your AirHood comes with 1 Oil Filter and 5 pcs. of Activated Charcoal Filters (plus, a charger if you have a wireless version!)
2. Before first use, take 1 charcoal filter from the included pack of charcoal filters and place it inside the AirHood. Plug it in and you’re ready to go!
3. Have a Wireless AirHood? Before first use, remember to charge your AirHood until all 5 battery LED light indicators are fully lit up and have stopped flashing, using the included charger. This may take up to 3 hours.
4. Keep your spare charcoal filters in their original packaging to maintain their longevity.
1. Remember to place the AirHood on a stable, solid countertop or tabletop surface (but not on the stovetop!) Pay attention to your heat source - use wireless AirHoods with induction or electric stoves only. For gas stoves - read our FAQ.
2. Adjust your speed settings according to your need! Feel free to adjust the AirHood’s distance nearer or further from your stovetop as needed.
3. WARNING: Every stove is different, cooking conditions and heat settings may vary. If the base gets too hot - move it further from the stovetop.
4. Need extra height? Give your AirHood a boost with the Base Boost accessory.
1. Switch off and unplug your AirHood before cleaning. The AirHood’s main body features a glossy finish to keep splatter and stain at bay - just wipe the shell and plastic parts with a clean damp cloth.
2. To access the oil filter for cleaning, remove the magnetically attached front lid from the AirHood. Then, twist the black bracket to remove the oil filter. Place the oil filter in the dishwasher or hand-wash.
3. The charcoal filter can be removed to air dry or kept in the AirHood after use. Replace after 100 hours of use (roughly 3-4 months) or when charcoal filter is clogged.
4. Re-attach the filters and put back the front filter. Your AirHood is ready for the next time you cook.